Windows 10 Class Pass
The Windows 10 Class Pass is your ticket to ride as many Windows 10 classes as we offer, for an entire year.
That means you can register for as many of our Windows 10 classes as you want for one low price. If you were to pay for each class individually you could spend as much as $675. That's a $425 savings when you buy the Windows 10 Class Pass.
When you purchase a Windows 10 Class Pass, we'll create a special card, with your name and Class Pass ID, that you will use to register and attend the class. When you register for a class, just use the Class Pass ID that is printed on your card. That ID will allow you to bypass the payment step of the class registration process. Then when you show up to class, all you have to do is scan your card and you're in.
Upcoming Windows 10 Classes for 2017:
- Windows 10 BEGINNING
- Windows 10 INTERMEDIATE
- Windows 10 ADVANCED
- Windows 10 THE FIRST HOUR TOUR
- Windows 10 INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY AT WORK
- Windows 10 NAVIGATING & GETTING AROUND THE SYSTEM
- Windows 10 PHOTOS, VIDEO, AND GRAPHICS
- Windows 10 SURFING THE WEB. TOOLS OF THE BROWSERS
- Windows 10 INTRODUCTION TO WINDOWS POWERSHELL.
- Windows 10 MASTERING FILE EXPLORER
- Windows 10 SECURITY & SECURITY FEATURES
- Windows 10 UNDERSTANDING PROFILES & USER ACCOUNTS
- Windows 10 UPDATES, MAINTENANCE & TROUBLESHOOTING
- Windows 10 BACKUPS, RESTORES & DISK MANAGEMENT
- Windows 10 DOWNLOADING APPS AND THE WINDOWS STORE
- Windows 10 HAVING FUN USING WINDOWS 10
- Windows 10 TROUBLESHOOTING & PROFICIENCY
- Windows 10 DO MORE WITH YOUR PC
- Windows 10 for Seniors
- Windows 10 for Educators
- Windows 10 for Companies Employees
- Windows 10 for Help Desks